David Hawk English School is the first private English school established in western Guangdong province on September 9th,1997. and in 2005 David Hawk English School obtained Foreign Expert Employment Permit by State Foreign Expert Administration office in Beijing and become one of a few schools who can legally employ the native English teachers in China. In the year 2005, the founder of the school set up China Tesol Network and currently we have set up a lot of joint venture partnership with many different schools throughout China and we are in great demand of native English teachers who would like to experience the work and life in China. and Currently we are looking for one native English teacher who can start teaching on November 10th, 2010 and end on July 30th, 2011. Location is in Baiyun district, Guangzhou. 20 classes a week with two days off, 40 minutes a class, free housing on campus. Age groups from 5 to 12. Monthly pay is Rmb5500 with airfare reimbursement RMB6000 paid upon completion of the contract.
Location is in Baiyun district, Guangzhou.
Our positions require 12 -25 hours' teaching per week with one or two days off depending on different partner schools. Some of our partner schools also require that you participate in English corner (free talk and games) for two hours per week in the evenings. You may also occasionally be asked to join in special celebrations and/or promotional activities.
- Native English speaker(British, Canadian, American, Australian , New Zealander)
- ESL teaching certificate or B.A. degree.
- Some teaching experience
- Be able to adapt to living in China.
- Be co-operative, motivated and responsible as a team member.
- Be considerate to the students.
- Be in good health
- Enthusiastic, energetic and open-minded.
- A love forA love for working with children and adult
- To faciliate securing the job quickly, please email us the following items at the same time. Our email address is hzsesame[@]hotmail.com
- A copy of your degree and/or teaching certificates.
- A copy of the data page of your passport.
- A scanned passport sized photo.
- Two formal reference letters.
- Rmb4000-6000/m 12-20 hours teaching per week depending on the locations and teacher's qualification.Two days off a week
- Legal documents inclusive of "Z" visa and resident permit provide free of charge within Mainland China
- A furnished apartment provided for free
- Free internet access
- 6,000RMB renminbi is offered upon completion of 10 month's contract
- Public holidays: 3 days for May Day, 3 days for National day(October 1) and one day for Chinese New Year.
- Two weeks' winter holiday
Those who meet the requirements reply only
Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated,
2010 AbroadChina.org - Home
Disclaimer: AbroadChina.org does not endorse any of the positions listed on this page, and it shall bear no responsibility for the outcome of any positions to which you might apply.